- 4 large slices of bread
- 4 slices cheese
- 1 Capsicum
- 8-10 olives
- 8 tbsp. Ketchup
- hot Sauce as your taste
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1\2 tsp. oregano
- black pepper
1. Toast the bread in a toaster. Roughly chop the chicken. .Cut the pepper into 1 inch sticks. Cover each toast with thin layer of ketchup and hot sauce. Season with pepper and sprinkle with oregano.
2. Decorate each with chicken, bell pepper and olives. Put cheese slice on the top of each pizza.
3. Place the pizzas in the microwave oven and cook until the cheese melts.
4. Serve hot with potato wedges.
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs, such as thyme, tarragon, rosemary (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 500 g. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup vinaigrette, or black olive paste
- oil for frying
1. You can make bread crumbs at home by whirring the fresh bread in the food processor. Season with the herbs, if using, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board, and cut the chicken into strips about 2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. 3. Place the chicken in a bowl. Pour the vinaigrette over the chicken pieces. With your hands, rub the vinaigrette into the chicken to make the crumbs stick to the chicken. Sprinkle the seasoned bread crumbs over the pieces and toss to coat. The coating won't be evenly distributed but it really doesn't matter.
4.Heat enough oil just to cover the base of the pan over medium heat until shimmering. Add the chicken pieces and sauté, without moving them, until the crumbs look golden, about 1 minute. With tongs, turn the pieces over and sauté the second side until golden, about 3 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and continue to sauté, turning the pieces frequently, until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes longer.