www.PakiFriendsCorner.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PakiFriendsCorner.com

Enjoy The Real Fun Of Chat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
love to live

love to live

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-01-10

~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~   ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi alls kaise hain sab.... ji tu aap sab samaj tu gaye hon gai bhir bi bta deeta hoon yahan yeh kerna hai kisi ko bi aap apna faviroute song dedicate ker sakte hain beshaq us ka name bataien ya na batiyn second thing ager aap chahte hoon tu us song ka youtube link be yahan de sakte hain take baki kai log bi sun sakein thnx ..........example ..... jab sai tere naina (song) yahan us kai bad link de dainyou tube ka ager aap chahte hain tu or bata dain kai kis ko dedicate kerna chahte hain aap and ager koi message hai wo be yahan hi bata daien ok ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~ 169963 WISHES U ALL THE BEST
Back to top Go down
BH@ILOG
Moderators
Moderators
BH@ILOG

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Reply   ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:53 am

Hello Alzzz
Thanks Zahid Its Such A Nice Game So I Wana dedicate This Song To All PFC Members

Tumhare Mahfil Main Aa Gye Hain
To Kyoun Na Hum Ya Be Kam Kar Lain
Salam Karna Ki Arzzo Ha
Idher Jo Dekho Salam kar Lain ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~ 38274
Back to top Go down
http://www.pakifriendscorner.com
§åjÑíì

§åjÑíì

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~   ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:33 am

Yeh Dosti Hum nahi Toreinge Choreinge Hum magar tera sath na Choreynge 2 all my Friend Smile
Back to top Go down
love to live

love to live

PostSubject: Re: ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~   ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Ay baje re baje re Dhol baje ....... baje re bajre dholi taro dhol baje dhol baje dhol tu dam dam baje dhol ... To all my PFC Friends tu bajo re dhol yaroo ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~ 16703
Back to top Go down
gurya
Admin
Admin
gurya

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~   ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:25 pm

kah do ka tum mery dil mai raho gya .... kah doo ka tum muj sya dosty karo gya........ to all my paki frndz
Back to top Go down
love to live

love to live

PostSubject: Re: ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~   ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:17 pm

Dard mai bi yeah lab muskura jate hain ...... beete lamhe hamien jab bi yaad ate hain ...... chand lamhat kai wastee hi sahi............... muskura ker mili thi muje zindagi ......... aj bi jab wo pal muj ko yad ate hain .... dil sai sare ghamoon ko mita jate hain ..... dardddddd main BEteeeeeee laMHEEE.............. For all my special friends
Back to top Go down
Nomi^^
Admin
Admin
Nomi^^

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~   ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:20 pm

I Wana Dedicate This Song To My Sweet Mother

Back to top Go down
http://www.pakifriendscorner.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~   ~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~!~~ Dedicate the song to who u want ~~!~~
Page 1 of 1