www.PakiFriendsCorner.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PakiFriendsCorner.com

Enjoy The Real Fun Of Chat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Fav Nicole Kidman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BH@ILOG
Moderators
Moderators
BH@ILOG

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-12-29

My Fav Nicole Kidman Empty
PostSubject: My Fav Nicole Kidman   My Fav Nicole Kidman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:32 pm

My Fav Nicole Kidman Images10 My Fav Nicole Kidman 12510 My Fav Nicole Kidman 25110

Nicole Kidman is far from a typical Gemini. She seems serious about herself and her work, and is certainly not the chatty type, as are many of this sign. Her self-restraint and need for privacy are clearly marked by her Scorpio Ascendant.

Nicole Kidman is one of the world's best known actresses and least known personalities. Despite a long and stellar film career and a marriage to box office titan Tom Cruise, this Oscar winner has mastered the actor's craft of making her characters more memorable than herself. Born June 20, 1967 at 3:15 pm in Honolulu, the Australian-raised star has her Sun in the last degree of Gemini. The sign of the Twins is versatile and adaptable, able to twist and turn itself into whatever shape fits the situation. This is ideal for someone who has played as many different roles as Nicole. Although she has a strong presence, Nicole has successfully shielded herself and her family from the constantly probing eyes of the worldwide media.

Raised Catholic, we've not heard a word about what it meant to be married to the world's best known Scientologist. While her ex was couch-jumping on Oprah and touting Scientology's superiority over psychotherapy, Nicole remained silent. The astrological key to this sphinx-like secrecy is her Scorpio Ascendant. This easternmost point of the birth chart, also called the Rising Sign, is a person's window on the world and usually reflects what others see of them. Scorpio is a mysterious sign, associated with secrets and self-control. Nicole is not about to let out any information about herself that has not been carefully considered in advance. She's cautious and protective, wary about exposing any meaningful personal information. On the other hand, she's a total professional, willing to show all of herself on-screen. She doesn't even use body doubles for nude scenes as so many other actresses do.

Jupiter, the planet of opportunity, sits at the top of Nicole's chart, the point of career and public life. Its placement in dramatic Leo is perfect for someone who has achieved so much success in the creative arts. Also in proud Leo sits Venus, the planet of love and pleasure, where her regal presence creates a distance between her and us mere mortals, earning her our much-deserved admiration. Her refined beauty, 5'10" height, and Aussie accent makes her seem cool and a bit detached. But Nicole was born with the Moon in playful Sagittarius, which suggests that she's warm and friendly in private, likely to show the silly side of Gemini that the public never sees. Her Moon forms a harmonious 120-degree trine with Venus, suggesting a warm heart and loving manner. Responsible Saturn, though, also forms trines to both Venus and the Moon to temper her enthusiasm with purpose, commitment and a deep sense of responsibility. This serious planet's power in her chart means that being respected may be more important to her than being loved, which is why she has little need to pander to the curiosity of her fans. Like a true artist, she puts herself into her work and keeps her personality private.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pakifriendscorner.com
Nomi^^
Admin
Admin
Nomi^^

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-12-31

My Fav Nicole Kidman Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fav Nicole Kidman   My Fav Nicole Kidman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:49 pm

Bhai Iska Star Ka To Muja Pta Nahin Waisa Iss Ka Ball Bhot Sundar Hain My Fav Nicole Kidman 511231
Back to top Go down
http://www.pakifriendscorner.com

My Fav Nicole Kidman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.PakiFriendsCorner.com :: •¤¦[Horoscopes/Zodiac]¦¤• :: •¤¦[Celebrities Horoscope]¦¤•-
Jump to: