www.PakiFriendsCorner.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.PakiFriendsCorner.com

Enjoy The Real Fun Of Chat

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Describe the person Above you !!!

Go down 
+2
BH@ILOG
love to live
6 posters
AuthorMessage
love to live

love to live

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Describe the person Above you !!! Empty
PostSubject: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Hi Alls kaise hain sab ji ab yahan hamien yeh kerna hai kai jo hum sai oper i mean aap sai pehle wala user ho ga us kai bare mai batana hai i mean us ki personality and us kai liye job and us kai liye gift deena hai ok main example de ker btata hoon for example

HMMm Very nice person. job for him manager in a company and gift choclates Very Happy

more exmples ..personalities cute , honest, shy, attractive, very intelligent and etc,,, jobes ... president , chaprasi , chukidar ,, pan wala lolzzz..etc......... gifts flowers choclates,,, hand shake,,, hug, kiss kick lolzzz etc etc ok samaj a gayi na thnx Describe the person Above you !!! 12804
Back to top Go down
BH@ILOG
Moderators
Moderators
BH@ILOG

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:04 am

Hahahah Thats NIce Game Zahid Thanks

Hmmmm So I Have To Say Some Thing About Mr Zahid Describe the person Above you !!! 834801

He Is A Bravo Boy I Have A Job Of Shooter Describe the person Above you !!! 5928 For Him And My Gift Is Describe the person Above you !!! 564188
Back to top Go down
http://www.pakifriendscorner.com
-=|jëñ¡Fë®|=-

-=|jëñ¡Fë®|=-

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: hiiiii   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:26 am

BHAILOG... Describe the person Above you !!! 834801 well... kafi BRB pe rete hain... kam bhoot karte hain but nice person

job 4 him pan wala Describe the person Above you !!! 375115 Describe the person Above you !!! 534781
my gift is Describe the person Above you !!! 476397 thora rest karne ke lye
Back to top Go down
love to live

love to live

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:59 am

JENIFER hmmm.......

i Think Friendly personality .... job mehndi laganey wali kuri Very Happy....... and gift i think Flowers for such a nice friend Describe the person Above you !!! 889711
Back to top Go down
§åjÑíì

§åjÑíì

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:34 am

Sweet Like CanDy Job = Manager Kisi Top class company ka lolx n Sweets 4 u Smile Cool [b]
Back to top Go down
love to live

love to live

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Well i really ziyada nahi janta aap ko ... well i think Sweet friendly and job Poilet ban jao jahaz urana lol! and Flowers for you flower
Back to top Go down
gurya
Admin
Admin
gurya

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:56 pm

hmm yaha bhi zahid uncle hain tuu Zahid u r such a sweet person and i hve some SOLVED assignment study for u i think its a big gift for u lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
love to live

love to live

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Hmm tu yahan Gurya hain ji welll aap kai kya kehne hain .... ur mere pas word nahi hain really kab sai soch raha hoon koi word mil jaye aap ko describ kerne kai liiye khair ur really sweet nice & friendly queen ......... and job job yar jo ker rahi ho na wohi kerti raho lol! and thnx for assignment likin send kerti rehna jab muje chahiyen hon gay jocolor and gift for u will kuch khas banwana pare ga jab ban jaye ga tab bataoon ga geek
Back to top Go down
gurya
Admin
Admin
gurya

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:11 am

thxx my sweet uncle geek Gift ha ya pir ........ pakistan ki policy lol! jis ka kah rahy hu ka ready hu gha tu doo gya Basketball
Back to top Go down
love to live

love to live

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:23 pm

UR Welcome ji Aunty Gurya queen ..... Nahi yeah pak ki policy nahi balke yeah meri policy hai geek By the way aap nai post sahi sai nahi perhi mai nai kab kaha kai bane ga tu doon ga mai nai tu kaha hai banwa loon ga tu bataoon ga lol! lol! Describe the person Above you !!! 16703
Back to top Go down
gurya
Admin
Admin
gurya

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:36 pm

hmmmm Zahid lol! lol! scratch (Qanjoos + Baniya) scratch lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
love to live

love to live

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:08 am

Main kuch samja nahi dobara samjao..... lol! geek Wink lol! Describe the person Above you !!! 375115 Describe the person Above you !!! 818509
Back to top Go down
gurya
Admin
Admin
gurya

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Zahid mujha pata ha tum ko is baar samjh nahe ay ghi :P :P :P
Back to top Go down
Nomi^^
Admin
Admin
Nomi^^

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Waoo Nice Game Gurya Cute personality And Job App Itni Cute Ho Main Apko Job Nahin Karwa Sakta Describe the person Above you !!! 44445
Back to top Go down
love to live

love to live

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Welll nomi i think Friendly and nice person .... job tu kerni hi pare gi aap ko job aap na itni achi person ho kai kahin aisa kero minister ban jao ....... and gift Flowers for u
Back to top Go down
Nomi^^
Admin
Admin
Nomi^^

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:50 am

Thanks LTL Main minister Describe the person Above you !!! 16703 So You Are Also Goodlooking Person And Job Describe the person Above you !!! 834801 I Think King king Is Best For You
Back to top Go down
gurya
Admin
Admin
gurya

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:26 pm

hmm welcome Nomi^^ jee well u r i think jasoos Laughing Describe the person Above you !!! 99939
Back to top Go down
love to live

love to live

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:01 am

Main jab bi aoon aap ko hi mere sai oper hona hota hai Twisted Evil Khair ur u knnow intligent job aap na NURSE ban jaaoo kafi beemar log thek ho jayien gai pirat or han gift aap ka tyar ho raha hai abi tak Describe the person Above you !!! 556216 Describe the person Above you !!! 86126
Back to top Go down
gurya
Admin
Admin
gurya

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:30 pm

nurse ban gyii na tu sab sya pahly zahid ko hi theek karo ghi Describe the person Above you !!! 168339 is terha ...
or pata nahe ya kon sa gift ha ju tayar hi nahe hu raha ha Describe the person Above you !!! 511289 jaldii jaldii lao mera giftt
Back to top Go down
love to live

love to live

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Theek hai ji mera ilaj sab sai pehle kerna buht zaroori ho gaya hai .... waise bi a kal beemar hoon Rolling Eyes gift pata nahi kab tyar ho ga jab ho gaya de doon ga cheers
Back to top Go down
Nomi^^
Admin
Admin
Nomi^^

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Lo Ge Ya Rah Gya Tha Sunana KO Ab Main Jasos Be So Zahid Apka Bara Main Main Na Pahla Be Coments Dya Tha Nice Person But Iss Bar Job Zra Thori Mushkil Ha Apki Job Ho Gee hmmmmm Police Man Our Geft Main Ya Describe the person Above you !!! 454684
Back to top Go down
gurya
Admin
Admin
gurya

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Nomi Tum Hiltey Bht ziyada hu TARAFNI MITII lagyi ha tumhy :P :P Tumhary liya mai yahi kaho ghi ka tum jasos hu Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nomi^^
Admin
Admin
Nomi^^

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:37 am

Describe the person Above you !!! 678269 Describe the person Above you !!! 678269 Describe the person Above you !!! 279148 Describe the person Above you !!! 168339 Describe the person Above you !!! 536910 Our Tum Jasos Ki Khala Describe the person Above you !!! 419473 Our Job Kam Wali Bai Chalo Bartan Saf Karo Ja Ka Describe the person Above you !!! 86126 Our Gift Describe the person Above you !!! 394514
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe the person Above you !!!   Describe the person Above you !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Describe the person Above you !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.PakiFriendsCorner.com :: •¤¦[Fun &Masti]¦¤• :: •¤¦[Posting Games]¦¤•-
Jump to: